Band Name: Anpro
Manufacturer Name: Anpro
- Eco-friendly – Anpro Ultrasonic animal repeller does no harm to animals. Just delivering one kind of sound to keep them away.
- Easy Installation – Mounting on the wall for indoor middle animal control in attics, basements or garages. Or Insert ground stake to keep them out of gardens, trash receptacles, patios and lawns.
- Motion Activited – Animal deterrent device remains in stand-by mode until activated. LED lights flash and ultrasonic speaker sounds for 5 seconds to keep pests away. This repellent only works for middle-sized animals, such as dog, cat, raccoon and etc..
- Battery Powered- Using battery powered method replace of solar powered in case of the unstability the caused by solar power. (Batteries not included)
- Large Coverage Area – Animal deterrent repels unwanted middle-sized animals within 26ft. and 110 degree coverage area. Requires 4 AA batteries for operation. (Batteries not included)
Expell unwanted animals in your garden!
Tired of expelling unwanted animals in your garden? Heartbroken that some unwanted animals intrude your trim and neat garden and destroy your beautiful flowers, green vegetables and mature fruits, which you put all of your heart to planting and watering? Anpro battery operated middle-sized animal repellent, which use the PIR (Passive InfraRed) motion sensor and ultrasonic wave technology, would protect your garden or your home from animal’s damage and does no harm to animals themselves. Get rid of Cats, Dogs, Squirrels, Deer, Raccoons, Skunks, Foxes, Mice, Rats etc.
-Battery Powered which makes product working stably.(Batteries not included)
-Easy installation. Battery door open screwdriver included.
-Humane, No Toxic Chemicals. PIR (Passive InfraRed) motion sensor, Red light instruction and 22-25 kHz ultrasonic wave technology keep unwanted animals out of your garden and your home. Does no harm to animals themselves.
-Works great against middle-sized animals with 8.4 inch stakes.
-Coverage: 2000 square feets, redius 26 feets(8 meters), 110 degrees
1. If storms are expected, bring repeller indoors to avoid damage.
2. If pets are playing near the repeller, turn the power “OFF”.
3. Do not immerse repeller in water.
4. Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
5. To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents which may damage the repeller.
6. Always dispose of used batteries properly, in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
1 * Animal Repellent
1 * Screwdriver
1 * User Manual
60 days money-back & 24-months warranty & Within 24 hours response