Band Name: Anpro
Manufacturer Name: Anpro
- Anpro water resistant rechargeable training collar is designed with RF434Mhz, range up to 330 yards.
- 4 modes: static shock, vibration, beep and light. Fits 15-100 lbs dogs and collar sizes 7-27 inches
- Power saving and rechargeable battery saves you the hassle of constantly replacing batteries.
- Operation convenience, back-light LCD screen for low light condition viewing shows the stimulation.
- Before using it for your dog, attaching the prongs and tightening up the medical grade TPU belt.
- Water resistant design for rain and the life water.
- More stable remote system.
Anpro remote dog training collar is made for basic training, potty training, biting, jumping on people, chasing cars, running away and barking. It provides 4 modes to choose to train your dog: static shock, vibration, beep and light. 100 levels of static shock and vibration stimulation. Better yet, you can train your dog in low light condition with the Back-light LCD screen.
Anpro Remote Training Collar can be used for getting curb unwanted behaviors such as:
Running away/ignoring recall,
Dog aggression, etc..
– When first using, you should check under the dog’s neck to make sure there’s no wound. It’s also a good idea to brush their coat and check their skin daily.
– The collar can be worn in light drizzles but must be removed before bathing or swimming.
– Submerging the collar in water WILL cause damage.
– If you need any help when you use the product, please feel free to contact our customer service for help.
-1 x Anpro Remote Training Collar Transmitter ( Rechargeable Batteries included)
-1 x Anpro Training Collar Receiver ( Rechargeable Batteries included)
-1 x Anpro Adjustable TPU Belt
-2 x Pairs of Metal Probes
-1 x USB Charging Cable
-1 x Charger
-1 x Test Bulb
-1 x Button Opener
-1 x User Manual
-1 x Quick Guide
60 days money-back & 24-months warranty & Within 24 hours response.
When you are not satisfied with our product, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a replacement or full refund of no hassle.
NOTE!!! Please read and follow the instructions. It is important to adjust the size of the size for your pet because skin damage might be caused by the looseness or tightness of the collar. Additionally, Pressure Necrosis would happen with the incorrectly use, which ofen misidentifited as burns. Please adhere to the following instructions:
1. Avoid putting the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
2. If possible, reposited the collar on your pet’s neck every 1- 2 hours.
3. Adjust the size of the collar to prevent excessive pressure to your pet’s neck; for the steps of adjusting, please refer to the user manual.
4. Never connect a lead to this electronic collar. Otherwise the prongs of the collar would constrict your pet’s neck.
5. When using an additional harness with a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
6. Wipe your dog’s neck and the prongs of the collar with a damp cloth weekly.
7. Check the prongs daily to avoid a rash or a sore.
8. If there was a rash or sore, quit using the collar until the wound was healed.
9. If the rash or sore continues beyond 48 hours, please take your pet to the veterinarian. These steps ensure your pet comfortable with the collar. Though some pets are sensitive to contact pressure, it is proved that millions of pets ease with the stainless steel contacts. With a period of wearing the collar, it is not hard to find your dog gotten used by the collar. Then, you can take it easy and just need to follow the Step 6.
Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We’d like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don’t want to use static shock collar.
Please don’t worry about the slight rattling sound inside the collar. That’s because a ball-rolling switch is inside. With the switch, the collar would work more effectively according to dog’s feature. For example, when the dog sits still, the switch off, which regarded as dormant state and it can protect your dog from electric leakage. Otherwise, it will turned on when the dog moving. Meantime, you may hear the receiver rattles like a loose part inside, which means the receiver is ready to work.
General Training Tips:
(1)Make training sessions short and positive (10-15 minutes long for each session.)
(2)Train one dog at a time.
(3)During the first initial training sessions, keep the dog in a familiar outdoor environment.
(4)Teaching the dog a command first before reinforce the command with the Remote Transmitter.
(5)For basic obedience training, vibration is more useful.
(6)Issue one obedience command at a time. Do not use the training system for commands that the dog has not learned.
(7) During training, look for all the positive changes in the dog’s behavior and remember to reinforce them promptly with ample praise and reward. Avoid over-correcting your dog.
(8) Please keep in mind, that you should keep training sessions short and end every session on a high note. Stop Training and play with the dog as soon the dog has accomplished a new level of proficiency.
This the Newer Model of this product:
Anpro DC-36 330 yd. Rechargeable Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep, Vibration and Shock for 15 to 100 lbs. Breed Dog Vibration Shock Electronic Electric Collar